Please see the individual tabs; for sustainable operations that have been made on campus. For any questions regarding any sustainable operations done on campus please email email@example.com
All of the sustainable operations to the restrooms on campus are as follows:
- Replaced all fixtures to default to auto flush valve
- Replaced all water faucets to “auto turn off” after 30 seconds
- All water faucets are now running on low pressure
All of the sustainable operations to the lighting on campus are as follows:
- At Centennial Campus all “wall packs” have been removed and replaced with energy saving LED lighting.
- Lighting in the parking lot at Rampart Range Campus has been changed to “induction lighting”; this will conduct a trail period to determine the use of this kind of lighting at other campuses.
All of the sustainable operations to the mechanical systems on campus are as follows:
- Centennial Campus has upgraded the HVAC system that was 35+ years old and hoping to see beneficial results this year.
- Centennial Campus has completely installed and integrated the entire air system and waiting to see results later this year.
All of the sustainable operations to the Maintenance/Custodial operations on campus are as follows:
- A majority of cleaning products have been switched to eco-friendly products.
Products such a GreenSorb are used, which is an extremely versatile, eco-friendly, multi-purpose absorbent cleaner that works on numerous types of spills including: all oils, Jet-A fuel, gasoline, diesel fuel, all acids (except hydrofluoric acid), all paints, solvents, grease, bodily fluids, etc.
When painting VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) paint is used.
- Rampart Range Campus has completed all wall cavities with Retrofoam, Centennial Campus is next.
All of the sustainable operations to the contracting on campus are as follows:
- All vendor/construction contracts are invited to recycle all materials and scrap metals.