What is COF?
The College Opportunity Fund (COF) is a stipend from the state of Colorado that helps cover a part of the tuition for students receiving Colorado resident tuition rates.
COF is worth $75.00 per credit at PPCC during the 2014-2015 school year.
How do I know if I have COF?
Before Registering for Classes:
- You likely already applied for COF when you completed the PPCC admissions application. The last question on the application asks if you would like PPCC to apply for COF on your behalf.
- If you did not authorize PPCC to set up your COF account on your behalf on the admission application, you can still apply for COF.
After Registering for Classes:
- Check your detailed tuition bill on your PPCC Student Portal. Click the student finance tab, then the semester under “My Account” to view your detailed balance. COF should be included in that balance.
What if I still don't have COF?
- Check that you authorized COF when you registered for classes. On your PPCC Student Portal click the student tab, then “Add or Drop Classes”, select the semester, then click the link next to “Authorize COF”.
- If you are Authorizing COF for the first time in the semester your will see the message “Your choice was saved successfully”. COF should show up on your bill in 2 business days. If you click submit more than once you will get the message “No changes were made”. This means you have already authorized COF for the semester and should have COF on your account in 2 business days.
- If COF still does not show up on your account, please stop by the Enrollment Services Office with your social security card and driver’s license/permit or state ID so we can verify your personal information.