Applying for Your Degree or Certificate
- Before you apply for graduation you should meet with an Advisor or conduct a Degreecheck audit to ensure that you are close to graduating.
- Once you have verified that you are close you must apply for your degree or certificate. Once you have applied, your application will undergo an audit to see if you have completed all the necessary coursework.
Priority dates to apply for 2015 graduation are as follows:
Though the priority deadline for Spring Graduation has passed students are still encouraged to apply for graduation.
Participate in the Commencement Ceremony
Date: Saturday, May 16th, 10:30am. Students should arrive at 9am.
Location: New Life Church, 11025 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 809021.
Cap and Gown
- You must be fit for your gown at Student Life between March 20-May 13. The cap, gown and tassel costs $26.
- Pick up your cap and gown starting April 20.
- Get your name in the program by visiting Student Life by May 1.
Info: Student Life 502.2522