Invite Career Planning Into Your Classroom!
Our Career Advisors are available for classroom presentations on a wide-range of career related topics. We integrate career planning into your classroom content and curriculum, providing presentations that support and enhance classroom learning with relevant resources and job search skill building. We offer the following options to developmental, AAA, college level and capstone classes:
- Introduction to Career Services Resources; 15-20 minutes
- Interpretation of Career Assessments
- Basic Career Exploration; 30-45 minutes
- Basic Career Exploration and Interpretation of Career Assessments
- Explore Jobs in Different Majors (e.g. Business, Culinary Arts, Criminal Justice, etc.)
- Basic Résumé and Cover Letter skill building
- Interviewing Skills and Mock Interviews
- Social Media & Networking skills – creating your media presence
- Job Search Strategies
- Combinations of These Topics are Also Available
Contact us today to schedule a group presentation with one of our career advisors or refer your students to us!
Career advising is provided on a drop-in basis. Simply sign in at our advising desk and a career advisor will see you as soon as possible. Career advisors are available:
|Centennial Campus (A119) ~ Tuesdays from 10 am to 12 pm|
|Rampart Range Campus (S-101) ~ Thursdays from 1 pm to 3 pm|