Post a job, volunteer position/internship or find a candidate on Career Connection.
Career Connection is our online employment services system to assist current students and alumni in their job search. It also allows employers to search for the right candidate to fill their position.
Career Planning and Advising does not accept job openings in hard copy form. We encourage all employers register online with Career Connection. Employers (once approved) can post, track, and manage their job listings, as well as receive applications and résumés directly from registered students/alumni. As employers list jobs, PPCC Faculty will receive a list of the current openings and students are able view and apply for the positions.
To start the registration process:
- Go to the "Employer" section of Career Connection.
- Submit a request for a new employer account using the "Register" feature.
- Shortly after an administrator approves your account, you will receive your username and password.
- Create a new username and password.
- Select "Register and Post Local Job."
New registrations will be processed within five business days. Once you are approved, you can start using Career Connection. If you have questions about posting a job, volunteer or internship position, or finding qualified candidates, please contact:
Leslie Jakeman, Employer Relations Specialist Workforce Development at Pikes Peak Community College email@example.com (719) 502-3374