Learning Assistance Centers
Centennial • A-212 • 502-3444
Downtown Studio • DO-S126 • 502-3444
Rampart Range • S-201 • 502-3444
Falcon • FN-Pod 603 • 502-3830
The Learning Assistance Centers provide free academic support resources that empowers student success through collaborative learning, individualized advancement, leadership development, and meaningful dialogues. LAC services are available to all PPCC students and include:
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Placement Test Preparation Workshops
- College Success Workshops
- Individualized Academic Success Planning (i.e. study skills, test anxiety, etc.)
Students seeking tutoring and other academic support services must::
- Follow the course sequence outlined by their academic advisor (tutoring does not take the place of prerequisites).
- Be enrolled in the class for which tutoring is requested
- Attend class, participate and make reasonable academic progress
- Utilize other available College resources (i.e. Math Center and/or Writing Center)
Schedules for all services are available on the LAC website. Tutoring sessions are available on a drop-in basis. Requests for LAC services can be submitted to the LAC at the Centennial or Rampart Range Campus locations or via email at email@example.com. All LAC services are dependent upon available resources and are subject to change; instructor referrals do not guarantee tutoring assignments.