Accounting takes the Mystery out of Business
- Enjoy working with numbers and data?
- Possess keen attention to detail?
- Want to be a vital part of your future employer’s operations?
- Have the ability to be a self-starter in order to get the job done?
- Adaptable to new technologies and software?
- Able to clearly communicate results to managers, clients and other interested parties?
Graduates of this program are prepared to enter an accounting career in private or public organizations and governmental and not-for-profit agencies.
Degree Options and Opportunities
The Accounting program is designed to allow students to become proficient in using computers for basic bookkeeping and spreadsheet applications. Pikes Peak Community College offers degree and certificate programs for those currently working in the accounting profession as well as for those just beginning their accounting studies.
The courses in our program will get you started on your path to earning:
- An American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers’ license
- An Association of Management Accountants certification (CMA)
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) licensure.