Help a Child. Change the World.
- Want a challenging and rewarding career in the early care and education of young children, birth to age 8?
- Are you intrigued by the unique nature of children and want to understand their development needs?
- Do you want to impact children in a critical point in their social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development?
- Are you effective working as part of team?
- Can you communicate effectively, both spoken and written, with children and families and community members?
We offer Transfer and Technical Degrees
A two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree with an Early Childhood Education designation is a career and technical focused degree designed for those seeking entry-level early childhood positions or for those already working in the profession.
Start by earning one of our Certificates: An Early Childhood Certificate from PPCC will prepare you to:
• Learn the fundamentals of the early childhood profession.
• Upgrade the skills and knowledge for those interested in the field.
• Meet the educational requirements for specific job duties.