Help a Child. Change the World.
- Want a challenging and rewarding career in the early care and education of young children, birth to age 8?
- Are you intrigued by the unique nature of children and want to understand their development needs?
- Do you want to impact children in a critical point in their social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development?
- Are you effective working as part of team?
- Can you communicate effectively, both spoken and written, with children and families and community members?
We Offer Transfer and Technical Degrees
A two-year Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree with an Early Childhood Education designation is a career and technical focused degree designed for those seeking entry-level early childhood positions or for those already working in the profession.
Start by earning one of our Certificates. An Early Childhood Certificate from PPCC will prepare you to:
- Learn the fundamentals of the early childhood profession.
- Upgrade the skills and knowledge for those interested in the field.
- Meet the educational requirements for specific job duties.
A two-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree with an Early Childhood Education designation is a transfer degree designed for those seeking early childhood teacher licensure (Preschool-Grade 3).
An Early Childhood AA degree from PPCC will:
- Prepare you to transfer to a four-year institution to earn your Bachelor’s degree.
- Provide you a broad-base understanding of the fundamentals of the early childhood profession.
- Meet the educational requirements for entry-level employment in licensed child care centers, preschools, and private early childhood programs.