You can now complete your 2017 - 2018 FAFSA! New this year, the 1718 FAFSA requires your 2015 tax information. Start the application process.
Already completed the FAFSA and are transferring into Pikes Peak Community College? Return to the FAFSA webiste and add PPCC's school code (008896) to your college list. We will get your information electronically in 2-4 working days.
Financial Aid Handbook
To see very detailed information about financial aid view the handbook.
- Please print out the form you need below and fill it out completely, including a "wet" signature (aka print it out and physically sign it).
- You can email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn it in at any of our Enrollment Services Centers or fax to (719) 502-2074.
- If you need any other forms or have any questions please contact Financial Aid (719) 502-3000.
Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
Dependent Student Verification Form
Independent Student Verification Form
**Due to current IRS website issues, we can now accept your signed 2015 1040/1040A/1040EZ tax forms in place of the 2015 Tax Return Transcripts.
Non Tax Filers:
- Student Statement of Non-filing (TFNSEV)
- Parent Statement of Non-filing (TFNPEV)
- Spouse Statement of Non-filing (TFNMEV)
Verification 4/5 may be completed in person ONLY at the Centennial Campus or Rampart Range Campus on a walk-in basis Monday through Thursday from 8am-5pm and Friday from 9am-5pm.
*NOTE – Please do not complete form until you appear in person with a PPCC Financial Aid Advisor.
If you cannot appear in person, you will need to complete the appropriate forms in front of a valid Notary. The notary will assist with completing page one indicating the type of documents submitted for their review. They will notarize the first page, as well as make copies of your ID/ High School Diploma/GED and notate on the copies that they made the copies/date and their initials.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact Kristina at 719-502-2036 or Michael at 719-502-4302 – thank you.
Spring 2017 and Summer 2018
**Deadline to submit these forms for any 1617 Financial Aid is Monday, August 28, 2017
- 1617 Dependent Verification Worksheet 1 (VWD1O)
- 1617 Dependent Verification Worksheet 6 (VWD6O)
- 1617 Independent Verification Worksheet 1 (VWI1O)
- 1617 Independent Verification Worksheet 6 (VWI6O)
- 1617 Low Income Statement - Dependent (LIDODD)
- 1617 Low Income Statement - Independent (LIIODD)
Other Important 1718 Documents
- How to Accept Your Loan in the Portal
- Request More Loan/Request Change in Disbursement of Your Loan - LNADJ
- Change, Reduce, or Cancel Your Loan - LNADJ
- Parent PLUS Loan Request - PLUS
Fall 2017 = December 1, 2017
Spring 2018 = April 20, 2018
Summer 2018 = July 20, 2018
- Appeal Your Financial Aid Ineligibility - (APEAL)
- 1718 Purpose of Educational Goals (EDGOAL) **Deadline to appeal is 5 working days before published census (drop) date
- 1718 Unusual Enrollment History Form (EHINQ)
- 1718 Low Income Statement - Dependent Student (LIDEVN)
- 1718 Low Income Statement - Independent (LIIEVN)
- 1718 Student Marital/Tax Filing Status (TFSEVN)
- 1718 Parent Marital/Tax Filing Status (TFPEVN)