Internet Explorer (IE)
- Select 'Tools' from the top menu
- If 'Tools' isn't available, either click the icon resembling a gear or tap the Alt key to access the menu bar
- Choose 'Internet Options'
- Click on the 'Security' tab
- Click on 'Custom Level'
- Scroll down until you see section labled 'Scripting'
- Under 'Active Scripting', select 'Enable' and click OK
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise"..
- If the value is set to false, right click the value and click Toggle to toggle the value to true.
Note: the following directions are applicable for versions 22 and below.
- Click the orange Firefox button in the top-left corner, and scroll to 'Options' (choose 'Preferences' if using Mac)
- Choose 'Options' again after the pop-out menu opens
- Choose 'Content' from the top navigation
- Click the [≡] button on the top right corner and go to Settings.
- Click the "Content settings..." button under the Privacy section.
- Click the Done button.
- Select 'Safari' from the top menu
- Choose 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Security'