Centennial Campus - Department of Military & Veterans Programs (DMVP)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The DMVP Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday; and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.
Centennial Building, C-222 5675 S. Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
719.502.4101 fax #
PPCC DMVP Centennial Staff
- Cheri Arfsten, Director, Department of Military & Veterans Programs
- Kevin Walda, Assistant Director-Veterans Upward Bound (VUB)
- Diane Adams, VA Administrative Assistant
- Tierra Martinez, VA Administrative Assistant
- Leona Lopez, VA Academic Advisor
- Ron Shields, VA Academic Advisor
Pikes Peak Community College offers classes leading to the following degrees/programs:
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Community College of the Air Force (AAS)
- Certificates of Achievement
- Military Service Tuition Assistance
- Veterans Education Benefits
- Federal Financial Aid
- Top-Up Program - for information, please contact your local Education Center.
All new PPCC students must complete the Placement Test prior to course registration. Placement Testing is offered at all PPCC campuses, the Fort Carson Education Center and at the Peterson Air Force Base Education Center. Military transfer students and their dependents, retirees and their dependents should contact the Centennial Campus DMVP Office at 719.502.4100 prior to taking the Placement Test. For additional information, please call 719.502.4100.