Financial Aid Forms
Download financial aid forms including those for verification, authorization and loan applications. Continue
Financial Aid Office Hours
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply for admission in a degree or eligible certificate program.
- Complete testing - new students only.
- Get advised and get registered.
- Complete the FAFSA online - this is an annual application and must be renewed each January.
- Watch our website to see if additional documentation is requested.
- Check the status of your award on myPPCC. Log into myPPCC and select the "Student Finance" tab.
- Go to the Bookstore (if you have enough financial aid, you may charge your books against your financial aid account).
- Go to class!
- Do you want more information? Check out the Financial Aid Handbook. It is a great resource.
How to Apply
Applying for FAFSA
There are several financial resources available for you if you wish to apply for financial assistance. You should start the process by completing the application for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply Now