International Transcript Evaluation
Students who have attended international institutions and want their credits evaluated for transfer must first have the international transcripts evaluated by a recognized member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and have an official copy of their course-by-course credit evaluation report sent directly to Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC). Students who plan to study a program at PPCC similar to what they studied at their former international institution, might be able to transfer some credits from that program to their new program at PPCC. Not all credits will transfer. Transferability of credit is based on the following conditions:
- The courses taken at an international institution must be comparable to what we offer at PPCC to be accepted for transfer.
- The college or university must be equivalent to the United States regional accreditation.
- College credits must have been earned within 15 years prior to admission to PPCC.
- PPCC only accepts college-level courses with a grade of C or better.
- Students may also be required to provide English-translated course descriptions for courses that they wish to have transferred.
Steps to Transferring in College Credits
- Apply for PPCC Admissions.
- Declare a degree or certificate program.
- Submit an official copy of the NACES course-by-course evaluation report to to the PPCC Records Office located at the Centennial Campus. Official copy must be in a sealed envelope from the evaluation service - do not open it. Students may also request to have the evaluation sent directly to:
Pikes Peak Community College
Attn: Julie Miller, Records Office
5675 S. Academy Blvd. Box C-8
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
The Records Office will determine if PPCC can transfer some of your credits to a PPCC degree program.
Recommended Evaluation Services
Educational Credential Evaluators , Inc
World Education Services
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Josef Silny & Associates
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Globe Language Services, Inc.
305 Broadway, Suite 401
New York, NY 10007
Fax: 1-212 693-1489