Welcome to OASIS
The Office of Accommodative Services and Instructional Support (OASIS) strongly believes in diversity as an integral part of society and our college community. It is our mission and commitment to assist students with disabilities to self-advocate for equal access with their academic environment.
Steps To An Accessible Education
- Call OASIS (719-502-3333) or stop by room A209 at the Centennial Campus to schedule an appointment.
- New OASIS Students can complete the New OASIS Student form online prior to their scheduled appointment. Supporting documentation can be uploaded with your form, as well.
- Returning OASIS Students can complete the Accommodation Request form. You MUST be registered for classes before you complete the Accommodation Request form online. Accommodation letters will NOT be prepared if you have not registered for classes. Please schedule an appointment to pick up your accommodation letters.
- New OASIS Students, at the appointment you will meet with a Disability Specialist. Please be prepared to discuss how your disability impacts your learning and bring an additional supporting documentation.
- Returning OASIS Students will need to make an appointment to pick up their accommodation letters and/or to discuss any changes that need to be made.
- New and Returning OASIS Students, meet with your instructors to discuss your accommodations and check in with OASIS as needed.