Make-Up Testing Procedures
- Instructor fills out the Academic Make-Up Testing Instructor Form half-sheet completely and attaches to each test. (Instruction sheets are also available in the Testing Center.)
- Instructor hand carries (preferred) or sends test through campus mail to the appropriate campus Testing Center. Tests will be logged in upon receipt.
- Students should call or stop by the Testing Center for the make-up hours and to be sure that the Testing Center has received his/her test.(PLAN ahead, ALL testing STOPS 15 minutes prior to closing time)
- Students will need to provide valid picture identification when taking a test.
- Tests that are beyond the deadline date will not be given without prior approval from the instructor.
*INSTRUCTORS* Please remember make-up testing is for individual students only who are unable to test during your normally scheduled classroom test session. We are unable to accommodate groups or classes. Priority of seats are for placement testing.
IMPORTANT: If you have a student that requires accommodated testing please have them contact the OASIS Department to schedule their make up test. The Testing Centers are only able to provided extended testing time accommodations. Please help us maintain our National Certification by not asking us for an exception to this!