NEW! Online scheduling for your convenience - schedule your CLEP, DSST or outside Proctored test up to 24 hours before your preferred testing date. Click here to schedule your appointment now. We test Mondays at Rampart (north campus) and Wednesdays at Centennial (south campus).
Proctoring for other colleges and universities
What are proctored tests?
Proctored tests are taken by people who are taking a course at another college or university and who need to take a test under supervision of a college testing office.
Procedures for test proctoring:
- Contact the college where you are taking the course to get proctoring requirements.
- Contact the PPCC Testing Center to obtain the required information.
- Contact one of the three Testing Centers (Centennial 502-3370, Rampart Range 502-3380, or Downtown Studio 502-3390) to make an appointment.
- There is a test proctoring fee of $25.00 per test for up to three hours. If the test is longer than three hours, call the Testing Center for cost.
- Special mailing expenses are the students responsibility (i.e. FedEx return, no return envelope provided by the college offering the course).
- Testing fee should be paid to the PPCC cashier. Bring your receipt to the Testing Center on the day of testing.
- Test takers must have a valid government -issued photo ID (Drivers license, military ID, State ID).
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- The score results from the LSAT are used for admission to law schools.
- The test is offered on the Pikes Peak Community College campus during the following months: June, October, December, February.
- Visit the LSAT website for more information and registration.
Certified Credit Union Executives (CCUE)
This series of on-line testing is designed for credit union employees. Tests are by appointment only and must be scheduled with the PPCC Testing Center Coordinator.
Workers Compensation Physician Accreditation
Physician Accreditation, offered through the Department of Labor & Employment, Division of Workers’ Compensation.