How Do I Order My PPCC Transcript?

There are four ways to order your Official Transcripts from Pikes Peak Community College: in person, by mail, by fax, or online.

Centennial Campus - Rampart Range Campus - The Downtown Studio Campus

24 hour pick-up Transcript: Photo identification required. Students will fill out the form to request the transcript at the Enrollment Services office. The transcript will be ready for pickup after 24 hours at the Enrollment Services office.



Fill out the Transcript Request Form

Mail the form to:
Pikes Peak Community College
Transcript Request, Campus Box C-8
5675 South Academy Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5498

Fill out the Transcript Request Form

Fax the form to:
(719) 502-2075



If any of your courses were taken in the Summer of 1996 or later, you can access the online Student Records at using your Student ID number (S#) and six-digit PIN. If you have academic records prior to summer of 1996, they will not appear in the system but we will send them with your transcript request.

If you need help with your Student ID number or PIN, call the Enrollment Services office at (719) 502-2051. If you do not know your student ID number (S#) you can always fill out the Transcript Request form and fax it at (719) 502-2075.


  • All Transcripts are free of charge.
  • Transcript requests must have the student's signature (except online).
  • Unofficial transcripts may be printed directly from the online system.
  • PPCC does not accept transcript requested by telephone.
  • PPCC does not offer electronic transmittal of official transcripts.