Where to Start

To transfer to PPCC, you must first order an official transcript from your previous colleges, and have it mailed to:

Pikes Peak Community College
Records, Campus Box C-8
5675 South Academy Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5498

If you need assistance, please contact:
Enrollment Services at 719.502.3000, or by email at admissions@ppcc.edu or
Career Planning & Advising at 719.502.3232, or by email at career@ppcc.edu.