Agreements with Four-Year Colleges and Universities

Use the tabs to the right to access Individual course transfer agreements, maintained by four-year colleges and universities, or course-by-course equivalencies for students transferring prior to completing the AA/AS degree. Many of our transfer partners provide advising guides that tell you exactly which courses to take a PPCC to best fit into their four-year degree programs.  These course-by-course listings are available in the various agreements sections listed below. The four-year colleges and universities have provided us with their web pages addresses, contact phone numbers and email addresses for their transfer liaisons, and other important information.

Students wishing to transfer after completing AA/AS degrees should work closely with faculty advisors to follow best choices requirements or approved articulation agreements.