Statewide and Regional Articulation Agreements

Department of Higher Education

Statewide transfer agreements maintained by CCHE may also be accessed by clicking the appropriate link. The CDHE web site may be found at:


The Colorado Community College System website includes information on course numbers, which courses are guaranteed for transfer statewide, and the content area/subcategory in which the courses are identified.

Statewide agreements maintained by the Colorado Community College System may be found at:


Western Undergraduate Exchange If you’re a resident of a WICHE state, you can study out-of-state at one of our more than 140 participating schools in the West and pay reduced tuition (150% of the resident rate). Search the WUE Online Database to see which institutions and programs are available. WICHE states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.

For general information, contact:
Tel: 303.541.0270
Student Exchange Programs
Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
3035 Center Green Drive
Boulder, CO 80301

For on-line access to all US colleges and universities click on: