ACCESSibility Services strongly believes in diversity as an integral part of society and our college community. It is our mission and commitment to assist students with disabilities to self-advocate for equitable access to their academic environment.
Steps to an Accessible Education
- CONTACT: Schedule an appointment before the semester begins. To schedule an appointment call 719-502-3333.
- REQUEST: Visit this site and complete the Accommodation Request as a NEW Accessibility Services STUDENT or a RETURNING ACCESSIBILITY STUDENT.
- MEET: Meet with our Disability Specialist. Discuss your academic challenges. Bring documentation, if available.
- ADVOCATE: Discuss your accommodations with your instructors. Utilize PPCC's academic support services.
To receive services through our office students must first register with us.
Call 4-6 weeks in advance to request accommodations.
Self Advocacy Workshop
- Need help asking for accommodations?
- Don't know how to talk to your instructors?
- Want to gain valuable tools to make you a successful student?
M-Th 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
719-502-3333 Call for location
By Appointment Only
Tuesdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Fridays 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesdays 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Thursdays 1p.m.-5 p.m.