ACCESSibility Services strongly believes in diversity as an integral part of society and our college community. It is our mission and commitment to assist students with disabilities to self-advocate for equitable access to their academic environment.
Steps to an Accessible Education
- CONTACT: Schedule an appointment before the semester begins. To schedule an appointment call 719-502-3333.
- REQUEST: If this is your first time requesting for accommodations, complete the New Accommodation Request form (star link above), OR if you are returning to review your accommodations for the semester, complete the Accommodation Review Request form (check-mark link above).
- MEET: Meet with our Disability Specialist. Discuss your academic challenges. Bring documentation, if available.
- ADVOCATE: Discuss your accommodations with your instructors. Utilize PPCC's academic support services.
- Look through our website for more information about our services.
To receive services through ACCESSibility Services, students must first meet with us.
Call for an appointment 719.502.3333.
Scheduling an appointment 4-6 weeks in advance assists in setting up, providing and implementing your accommodations in a timely manner.
*Self-Advocacy Skills Workshop*
- Learn how to effectively communicate your needs and ask for assistance.
- Learn how to connect with your instructors for support.
- Schedule a one-on-one workshop session any time of the year.
Mon -Thurs: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Mon-Thurs: 8:00am - 5:00pm Fridays: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am - 12:00pm Thursdays: 1:00pm - 5:00pm