A NEW workshop offered by Accessibility Services
Building Skills for Self Advocacy Workshop
Be in Charge of You
Get help with
- How to ask your teachers for your accommodations
- Learning how to speak up for yourself about accommodation issues you are facing in the classroom
- Knowing your rights as a student with disabilities
- Practicing how to talk to your instructor about your concerns and accommodations
- Finding your strengths and weaknesses with your own self-awareness
1 Day Workshop at Centennial Campus
FAMILY MEMBERS WELCOMED TO JOIN
Room A140: Tuesday, January 8th, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Room A140: Wednesday, January 9th, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Room A140: Thursday, January 10th, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Room A140: Tuesday, January 29th, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Room C200: Wednesday, January 30th, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Room A140: Thursday, January 31st, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you require any type of accommodation for the workshop, please contact Sam Dieguez at (719) 502-2287 or at email@example.com