Home > Enroll > Transfer Student

Transfer Student

Transfer Students

Transfer students are transferring credits from another college or university to PPCC. We are glad you are considering attending PPCC! Follow the steps below to become a readmitted student, or browse these resources to learn more about us.
Download a viewbookVisit CampusHelpful tips


Transfer students are students transferring credits from another college or university to PPCC.

We are glad that you are considering attending Pikes Peak Community College! Follow the steps below to become a transfer student at PPCC.
PPCC Students Studying

1. Apply for admission to PPCC

You will meet with an advisor by phone or through a virtual appointment. They will talk with you about your goals and help you select classes that you can be successful in. 

Before you meet with an advisor, submit any high school transcripts, college transcripts, or test scores that you have by using the Academic History Form

It's best if you are at a computer when you meet with an advisor so that you can register for the classes they recommend. 

Your Academic Advisor can also help you decide if you should enroll in co-requisite classes or challenge for placement into college-level classes. Learn about placement testing and co-requisite course information.

2. Complete New Student Orientation

Transfer students are encouraged to complete the orientation to learn valuable information to help them register for classes and succeed at PPCC.

The orientation is offered on-demand online.

ppcc student on a computer
ppcc student on a computer

3. Submit Official transcripts

If you have earned college credit elsewhere since previously attending PPCC, order and submit your official transcripts to the Records Department. 

4. Meet with an Academic Advisor

You will meet with an academic advisor virtually or by phone to plan your degree and talk about any necessary placement tests.

Bring these with you to your academic advising appointment:

  • Photo ID
  • Any college transcripts (unofficial)

If you graduated high school within the last five years, also bring:

  • High school transcripts (unofficial)
  • ACT and/or SAT scores
  • Official College Board transcripts (IB or college level courses)
ppcc student cutout
PPCC Rampart Range campus

5. Make a plan to pay for college

There are several ways that PPCC students pay for their education.

1. Submit the FAFSA
Financial aid is based on your income and offered in multiple forms: 

  • Grants (money you do not pay back)
  • Loans (money you must pay back)
  • Work Study (a type of student employment)
  • Scholarships (money you do not pay back)

Complete your FAFSA for the desired aid year OR update your FAFSA with PPCC's school code: 008896.

If you need help completing the FAFSA, we encourage you to attend the FAFSA Lab or visit Centennial or Rampart Range campuses to meet with a financial aid advisor.

Learn more about Financial Aid

2. Apply for College Opportunity Fund (COF)
COF is a tuition contribution provided by the State of Colorado to students who meet the qualifications to receive in-state tuition rates.

Apply for COF

3. Apply for Scholarships
Apply for PPCC scholarships using the general PPCC scholarship application. The application is open between November and February.

Apply for Scholarships

4. Self-Pay

PPCC offers multiple self-payment options.

6. Register for Classes

Class registration begins leading up to the fall, spring, and summer semesters. 

Summer 2022 semester: Registration is open!
Fall 2022 semester: Registration is open!

Each semester has more than one part of term. View the academic calendars to see your options. 

PPCC Students Studying
ppcc enrollment services at centennial campus

Monday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 pm - 6 pm remote services only)
Tuesday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 pm - 6 pm remote services only)
Wednesday | 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday | 8 am - 5 pm
Friday | 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday | Closed

Room A110, Aspen Building
5675 S. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Room S102 
2070 Interquest Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

Room S102
100 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Fill out this form and our team will get back to you soon!

Contact Us

Enrollment Services


(719) 502-2000