THIS PROCESS HAS CHANGED! VA Education benefit users will now submit their certification
request in the MYPPCC Portal.
1. Select the MYPPCC PORTAL LOGIN
in the upper right corner of this page.
2. Log in using your Student ID number and password.
3. Navigate to the Military & Veterans
tab in the top menu bar.
4. Locate the Certification Request area. Note: this is only necessary for VA Benefit
Education users (not CH 31 VR&E). The only terms available are the ones with open
5. Select the Term and your Education Benefit. Review the Acknowledgment area and
check the box to confirm you understand the terms. Select Submit.
If you are requesting certification for a previous semester or the semester is no
longer available on the below form, please email your request to email@example.com
from your student email account.
6. After submitting, it will be listed under the Submitted Certification Request area
and the Status will show where the request is in the process. Status Key
- Pending = Request received
- Rejected = Wrong (or no) chapter requested
- Need Briefing = Need to attend Briefing
- Need VA Doc = Need to upload COE or VA Benefit application confirmation
- Need VA Doc/Briefing = Need to upload COE/VA app and attend Briefing
- Approved = Certification request processed; courses will be reviewed