Skip to main content

Lost Items

If you have lost an item on campus, check with the local Campus Police offices.
If you find an item, turn it in to the local Campus Police.

Reporting Lost Items

If you have lost a wallet or purse with bank or credit card information, or any other item of a significant value, contact the nearest Campus Police office and a police report will be taken.

Found Items

All found property items of value are turned into the College Police Department.

Campus Police Office Locations

Centennial Campus, room A-100
Rampart Range Campus, room N-106
Downtown Studio Campus, room S-101.

For more information, call the Campus Police Office at (719) 502-2900.