Welcome to the Child Development Center
We are pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child with us. It is our hope that together, we can make this experience the best possible for you and your child.
At the Child Development Center we are committed to supporting parents and working with them to provide the best possible experience for children and their families. We value the parent's input and invite open communication with staff. We have an open-door policy and invite participation in a variety of ways. Please feel free to come to us with questions, feedback and information about your child.
Ways for families to participate:
- Observe your child from one of our observation rooms
- Use resources and information found in our Parent Room
- Read the lesson plans, menus and other information posted on the bulletin boards
- Visit your child's classroom
- Attend special events in the classroom and in the center
- Participate in parent/teacher conferences