Home > Costs, Scholarships, and Aid > Financial Aid Office > Ways Pay

Types of Aid

Financial Aid Refunds

Does your accepted financial aid exceed the amount of your tuition and fees? 

Financial Aid disbursements are expected to begin Monday February 7, 2022 and continuing every Monday, following your drop date.   Any refunds due will post to your BankMoble selection within 4- 9 days following your disbursement date. 

Check your drop date via your MyPPCC Portal.



this content is ignored


Grants are free money that do not have to be paid back. There are many grants that can be awarded, such as the Federal Pell Grant, Colorado Student Grant (CSG), Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) and the Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant (IASG).
A need-based grant provided to low-income undergraduate students that does not have to be paid back.
CC Building


Generic Money


Generous donations to the PPCC Foundation fund more than 60 scholarship opportunities each year to help make college more affordable. This year the Foundation will award more than $1,200,000 in scholarships to PPCC students. Scholarships help pay for tuition and fees and some also cover books and other costs of attending. There are scholarships available that will help you all the way to graduation with your associate’s degree, and even possibly your bachelor’s degree.



Student Employment

Student employment allows students to participate in the Federal Work-Study Program, allowing them to work part-time on campus while in school. 

Funds are available in both federal and state monies, and are paid directly to the student. 

Please be advised that all Student Employment (Student Staff) awards are based upon the availability of funds and may be revised during the school year without prior notice. In that event, every reasonable effort will be made to assist a student for the remainder of the year. This may include student loans, other positions, etc.


State aid to be awarded to students who do not have lawful immigration status but have resided in the state for at least three years before graduating from a Colorado high school or passing a high school equivalency exam. 
Hand raise graduate