The Counseling Center is here for you
As a PPCC student you get free mental health counseling sessions. We know school can be difficult to cope with and we care about your well-being and success.
If you or someone you know is in danger of harming themselves or someone else, IMMEDIATELY call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. If you are on a PPCC campus, call Campus Police at 502-2900.
We have moved! Our Centennial Campus office is now in A141. Come see our new and spacious offices.
The Counseling Center offers:
- Appointments with professional mental health counselors
- Short-term intervention (up to six sessions per mental health issue)
- Referral to community resources to help students adjust to, cope with, and succeed in college.
- Crisis intervention
For more information and/or to schedule an appointment with a professional mental health counselor,
please call 502- 4782 or click here.
Why Mental Health Counseling is Important
Anxiety continues to be the most predominant and increasing concern among PPCC students at 61%, followed by depression at 58%, relationship concerns at 54%, and substance use at 3%. 2017-2018 CC department statistics
Methods of Mental Health Counseling
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
A toll-free, anonymous way to report things that threaten you, someone you know, or your community
*After Hours Emergencies Call Campus Police 502-2900
Trained navigators connect you with community and campus resources. Free and confidential; walk-ins or by appointment. Centennial Campus, Community Table, A312. Information: 502-4525.
Rampart Range Campus (RRC)
Downtown Studio Campus (DTSC)
Hours for all Locations:
- Mon. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tue. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wed. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thu. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed