Attention VocRehab (CH31) Students:
You are not required to submit a Certification Request Form. You are required to submit VA form 28-1905 (typically issued to firstname.lastname@example.org by your VocRehab counselor).
Download and read the Fact Sheet for your VA Education Benefit.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please confirm with the MVP office that you successfully submitted your certification request form. You can email email@example.com or call 719.502.4100.
- VA will only pay for classes that are applicable to your degree program
- VA will only pay for remedial or developmental classes (below the 100 course level) that are taken completely inside the classroom
- VA considers hybrid and self-paced classes as online learning
- You must be full time the entire time in order to receive your full MHA
- If you choose exclusively online, hybrid or self-paced classes, you will only receive half of the national average MHA
CH30 and CH1606 only:
- You are required to verify your attendance with VA on the last day of every month at 877.823.2378 or www.gibill.va.gov/wave/