Attention VocRehab (CH31) Students:
You are not required to submit a Certification Request Form. You are required to submit VA form 28-1905 (typically issued to email@example.com by your VocRehab counselor).
Download and read the Fact Sheet for your VA Education Benefit.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please confirm with the MVP office that you successfully submitted your certification request form. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719.502.4100.
If you click on the link below and it does not require you to log in, you are in the wrong form. Please clear your browsing history and try again.
If you receive a "username" error message, please email email@example.com or call 719.502-4100 ASAP.
- VA will only pay for classes that are applicable to your degree program
- VA will only pay for remedial or developmental classes (below the 100 course level) that are taken completely inside the classroom
- VA considers hybrid and self-paced classes as online learning
- You must be full time the entire time in order to receive your full MHA
- If you choose exclusively online, hybrid or self-paced classes, you will only receive half of the national average MHA
CH30 and CH1606 only:
- You are required to verify your attendance with VA on the last day of every month at 877.823.2378 or www.gibill.va.gov/wave/