Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply the working knowledge of the OSI Model and associated communications protocols.
- Analyze, design, install, configure, document, and troubleshoot network & system hardware and operating systems.
- Implement LANs using both static and dynamic addressing techniques, including subnetting.
- Identify risks, assess threats, and develop effective countermeasures aimed at protecting computer assets and data.
- Apply advanced level knowledge of perimeter defense configurations and penetration testing.
- Apply scripting & programming skills to test and secure software.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing, using proper computer system & networking terminology.