Skip to main content

Music degree at PPCC

Degree: Associate of Arts (AA)

Consultation with the program director is recommended for course placement while consultation with the program director is required for applied music study.

See all Courses

Transfer Options

After earning you Associate of Art (AA) degree from Pikes Peak Community College, you may complete your Bachelors of Arts (BA), Bachelors of Music (BM), or a Bachelors of Music Education (BME), by taking two more years at one of several 4-year universities.

Get Started in Music

Apply to PPCC Request Information