What Can I do with a Degree in Dance?
Students who have studied in the PPCC Dance Department have gone on to major and/or minor in Dance at four-year institutions across the nation. Students have also gone on to teach at a variety of different studios and schools, as well as dancing professionally in Colorado and abroad.
Students who have studied in the PPCC Dance Department have gone on to major and/or minor in Dance at the following institutions:
• University of Colorado at Boulder
• Colorado State University, Fort Collins
• Colorado Mesa University, Grand Junction
• University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
• Naropa University, Boulder
• Oklahoma City University, OK
• AMDA in NYC
• State University of New York at Brockport, NY
• Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
• Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO
• University of Hawaii, Manoa, HI
An Associate of Arts degree with an emphasis in Dance provides a student with many possibilities. Some of the many employment opportunities include performers, instructors of technique, instructors of academics, choreographers, studio owners, dance critics, dance therapists, dance festival directors, and many more!