Orientation for PPCC Online Campus
Students can enroll in the free practice course called D2L Basics (For Students). They will learn their way around content modules, participate in a discussion, turn in a practice assignment, take a practice quiz, and become familiar with navigating the course and how D2L works.
D2L Basics (For Students) is open to all Pikes Peak Community College students. PPCC students are expected to be able to use D2L proficiently to complete their coursework since all PPCC courses use D2L in the PPCC Online Campus.
How to Self-Register in D2L Basics (For Students) Practice Course
- From the Home Page of PPCC Online Campus, click on Discover
- Click on the course offering named: D2L Basics (For Students)
- Click on Enroll in Course
- You will see a screen that says Successfully Enrolled.
- Click OK
- You are now enrolled in D2L Basics (For Students) Practice Course
- You will now see it in the My Courses list.
Use the same login information you used when registering for classes.