How can you best support your student while they are in college?
We are excited to welcome you and your student to the PPCC community! Explore these resources to help support your student leading up to and during their time at PPCC.
Learn more about the benefits of attending PPCC
We invite you and your student to meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about PPCC and the benefits of becoming a student. You have the option to meet with us in person in a small group setting, virtually, or on-demand at your convenience.
A Guaranteed Pathway to a Four-Year Degree in Colorado
The Bridge to Bachelor's Degree Program ensures new, first-time students attending PPCC are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree.
New Student Orientation
Review what your student is learning when they attend New Student Orientation. Orientation is online and on-demand so you (and your student) can "attend" whenever is convenient for you.
All new students must complete the orientation before registering for classes.
Transfer and returning students are not required to complete the orientation; however, we encourage them to complete it to learn valuable information to help register for classes and succeed at PPCC.
Click the link below to access New Student Orientation. Choose the option to create a new guest account to get started.
Your student has countless student services to take advantage of during their time at PPCC. Below is a small collection for you to be aware of as well.
- Student Pathways - Your student's steps to enrollment based on their student type.
- Financial Aid Office - Every student should submit a FAFSA regardless of their financial situation. Completing the FAFSA will aid your student when it is time to complete the PPCC scholarship application and apply for any jobs on campus.
- Payment Options - Review the multiple options to pay for PPCC tuition and fees.
- Scholarships - The PPCC Foundation awards more than $1.2 million in scholarships to PPCC students each year.
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) - FERPA gives students certain rights with respect to their education records. Your student can complete the Student Consent Record Release to authorize PPCC to release information to specific individuals.
- Advising Office - Your student should work closely with their academic advisor when registering for classes each semester to make sure they are on track for graduation or transfer to a four-year school.
- Tutoring - Students who choose to participate in the free tutoring services receive better grades on average. They also learn skills and strategies individualized to their learning preferences to help them become better students overall.
- Military and Veterans Programs - If you are a veteran, you may be able to transfer your military education benefits to your student.
- Student Employment - Campus jobs provide flexibility for your student with the benefit of working down the hall from their next class.
View a full list of services students have access to at PPCC.
Join our Parent/Guardian Email List
Are you a parent or guardian of a current high school student? Subscribe to our email list to receive a monthly newsletter with information about new academic programs, scholarship information and much more.
Enrollment Services Locations and Office Hours
Contact us at 719-502-2000, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Centennial or Rampart Range campuses.
Hours of Operation
Monday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 - 6 pm remote service only)
Tuesday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 - 6 pm remote service only)
Wednesday | 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday | 8 am - 5 pm
Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday | Closed*
*Saturday, Aug. 21 & Saturday, Aug. 28 | Centennial and Rampart Range Campuses open 9 am - 3 pm
Centennial Campus (CC)
Room A110, Aspen Building
5675 S. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Rampart Range Campus (RRC)
2070 Interquest Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Downtown Studio Campus (DTSC) - Temporarily Closed
100 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903