Returning Students are previous PPCC students but have not taken classes in over a year
We are glad you are considering returning to Pikes Peak Community College. Follow these steps to become a re-admitted student at PPCC.
1. Log in to your Admission Application Account (This is separate from your myPPCC Portal Login)
- Log in to your admission application account using the email address and password used when you last applied for admission. You will need to create a new admission application account if you were first admitted as a student prior to the fall 2015 semester.
- Complete the admission application for the semester you plan on attending.
- You will be assigned the same Student Number (S#) you had before.
If you encounter a login error, please call 719-502-2000 or email Enrollment Services.
2. Complete New Student Orientation
Summer & Fall 2021 Semester Students
Returning students are not required to complete the orientation; however, we encourage you to complete it to learn valuable information to help you register for classes and succeed at PPCC.
The orientation is offered on-demand online.
3. Submit Official Transcripts
If you have earned college credit elsewhere since previously attending PPCC, order and submit your official transcripts to the Records Department.
4. Meet with an Academic Advisor
You will meet with an academic advisor virtually or by phone to plan your degree and talk about any necessary placement tests.
Bring these with you to your academic advising appointment:
- Photo ID
- Any college transcripts (unofficial)
If you graduated high school within the last five years, also bring:
- High school transcripts (unofficial)
- ACT and/or SAT scores
- Official College Board transcripts (IB or college level courses)
5. How to Pay for College
1. Submit the FAFSA
Financial aid is based on your income and offered in multiple forms:
- Grants (money you do not pay back)
- Loans (money you must pay back)
- Work Study (a type of student employment)
- Scholarships (money you do not pay back)
Complete your FAFSA for the desired aid year OR update your FAFSA with PPCC's school code: 008896.
If you need help completing the FAFSA, we encourage you to attend the FAFSA Lab or visit Centennial or Rampart Range campuses to meet with a financial aid advisor.
2. Apply for College Opportunity Fund (COF)
COF is a tuition contribution provided by the State of Colorado to students who meet the qualifications to receive in-state tuition rates.
3. Apply for Scholarships
Apply for PPCC scholarships using the general PPCC scholarship application. The application is open between November and February.
PPCC offers multiple self-payment options.
6. Register for Classes
Class registration begins leading up to the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Summer 2021 semester: Registration opens March 15
Fall 2021 semester: Registration opens March 15
Each semester has more than one parts of term. View the instructional calendars to see your options.
Enrollment Services Locations and Office Hours
Enrollment Services is open.
Contact Enrollment Services at 719-502-2000, at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Centennial or Rampart Range campuses.
Hours of Operation
Monday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 - 6 pm remote service only)
Tuesday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 - 6 pm remote service only)
Wednesday | 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday | 8 am - 5 pm
Friday | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday | Closed
Centennial Campus (CC)
Room A110, Aspen Building
5675 S. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Rampart Range Campus (RRC)
2070 Interquest Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Downtown Studio Campus (DTSC) - Temporarily Closed
100 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903