Skip to main content

Payment Options

Ways to Pay: Online through your student portal, contact our cashiers, send a check in the mail, or set up a payment plan through your student portal.



You are able to login through your Student Portal and pay towards your semester balance and is available 24/7. 

  1. Login to the Student Portal
  2. From the "Dashboard", click the "Pay My Bill" button
  3. On the left hand side there will be a "Click here" for credit card payments
  4. This will bring you to your online student account that displays your current balance, e-bills, recent payments, saved accounts, and parent pins. You can then click the link to make a payment with Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.

By Mail

You can mail your check* payment to Student Accounts using the following address, made out to PPCC:

Pikes Peak Community College
Student Accounts / Cashier - Box C1
5675 South Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5498


*Pikes Peak Community College institutes a $20.00 check return fee in addition to original amount

By Phone

You are able to call the Student Accounts Cashier at (719) 502-2444 and pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa). Please keep in mind there are periods where we may experience heavier call volume, if you leave a voicemail, we will return your call as soon as able. 

In Person

You may pay at the Cashier at the Centennial and Rampart Campuses by cash, check*, money order, or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa). Cashier hours are as follows by campus at this time:

Centennial Campus - Mon-Thurs (8am-5pm), Fri (8am-5pm)

Rampart Range Campus - Mon-Thurs (8am-5pm), Fri (8am-5pm)

Lunch 11:30am to 12:00pm

Limited Availability for Downtown Studio - Cashier Open 8-5 with Lunch Closure from 12pm to 1pm on following days only

January 21 / January 22 / January 27 / January 30

February 5 / February 6

Automated Payment Plan Available

A convenient budget plan, called My Payment Plan, is available from our partner Nelnet Business Solutions or NBS to help meet your educational expenses. This is not a loan program. You have no debt incurred, there are no interest charges assessed, and there is no credit check.

The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $35 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee. Each semester, students need to create a My Payment Plan agreement to pay for their tuition and fees. Previous "My Payment Plan" agreements cannot be used for future semesters.

To use My Payment Plan, go to the My Payment Plan section from myPPCC (refer to instructions below) and follow the instructions on the screen.

Please note: You will not be dropped from your current classes if you fail to make the final My Payment Plan payment; however, the balance will be sent to a Collection Agency and additional charges will be incurred in addition to original amount.

***NOTE*** To protect personal information, the automated payment option is not available in person. You must go to the My Payment Plan section from myPPCC Student Portal (refer to instructions below) to enroll in the payment plan program.

How to access My Payment Plan section from PPCC Portal:

  1. Log into the myPPCC portal .
  2. Select "Student Finance" tab from across the top and then the lower left hand side scroll down.
  3. In the "Tuition/Fees Payment Options" box, select "Tuition Payment Plan."
  4. Choose "Create and Manage My Payment Plan" from the drop down menu.
  5. Click on the blue text "NBS Payment Plan" near the top of the screen.
  6. Next screen that loads should state that the link is redirecting and then land on "Create An Account" and finish creating account.

Should you encounter any problems with this site, please call Nelnet at 1-800-609-8056 or PPCC at 719-502-2300 (limited assistance available as the payment plan includes personal banking information).

You can also access the website (after setting up your payment plan) at

High School Programs / VA Benefits / Third Party Sponsorship / Military Tuition

Assistance Contacts


If you have questions regarding Third-Party Assistance please contact:

  • High School Programs for Concurrent Enrollment, Career Start, and College Pathway students: Main Line at (719) 502-3111 or
  • General VA Questions (Certification Status, Classes, etc) please contact Military Veteran Programs at (719) 502-4100 or
    • For billing inquiries -  Chera Strebel (Chapter 33 [Post 9/11],  Chapter 31 [Voc Rehab] -  (719) 502-2232 or
  • General Third-Party  -  Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, Colorado State Voc Rehab (DVR), DMVA, Pikes Peak Work Force Center, TAA, Alliance For Kids, Qualistar, CPCD, AmeriCorps, and others: Jess Martinez at (719) 502-2343 or

​​​​​​​Active Military and Spouses -