Payment Options

Ways to Pay: Online through your student portal, contact our cashiers, send a check in the mail, or set up a payment plan through your student portal.



You can pay online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) as well as access your billing statement and balance. To pay online via your PPCC Portal follow these steps:

  1. Log into the myPPCC portal
  2. Select "Pay My Bill" button on the student Dashboard
  3. On this screen,  in the upper left hand corner, there is a link for making credit card payments at Pikes Peak Community College. Select the top blue text "Click here" to proceed for paying online.
  4. Credit Card Refund Due for Dropped Courses/Adjustments? - When paying with a credit card and a refund is due to the student, for dropped classes or similar, it will be refunded to original card tendered. Questions? Please call (719) 502-2444.

By Mail

You can mail your payment to Student Accounts using the following address:

Pikes Peak Community College
Student Accounts / Cashier - Box C1
5675 South Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5498

By Phone

You are able to call the Student Accounts Cashier at (719) 502-2444 and pay by credit card (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa). Please keep in mind due to heavy call volume, please leave a voicemail if the line is busy and we will return your call as soon as able.

In Person

You may pay at the Cashiers at the Centennial and Rampart Campuses by cash, check, money order, or credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa). Cashier hours are as follows by campus for Fall:

Centennial Campus - Mon-Thurs (8am-5pm), Fri (9am-5pm)

Rampart Range Campus - Mon-Thurs (8am-5pm), Fri (9am-5pm)
Lunch 11:30 to 12:00

Downtown Studio Campus - Cashier closed

Dates to Remember:

March 25th-29th Spring Break


Automated Payment Plan Available

A convenient budget plan, called My Payment Plan, is available from our partner Nelnet Business Solutions or NBS to help meet your educational expenses. This is not a loan program. You have no debt incurred, there are no interest charges assessed, and there is no credit check.

The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $35 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee. Each semester, students need to create a My Payment Plan agreement to pay for their tuition and fees. Previous "My Payment Plan" agreements can not be used for future semesters.

To use My Payment Plan, go to the My Payment Plan section from myPPCC (refer to instructions below) and follow the instructions on the screen.

Please note: You will not be dropped from your classes if you fail to make the final My Payment Plan payment; however, the balance will be sent to a Collection Agency and additional charges will be incurred.

The automated payment option is not available in person. You must go to the My Payment Plan section from myPPCC Student Portal (refer to instructions below) to enroll in the payment program.

How to access My Payment Plan section from PPCC Portal:

  1. Log into the myPPCC portal .
  2. Select "Student Finance" tab and the scroll down to lower left panels.
  3. In the "Tuition/Fees Payment Options" box, select "Tuition Payment Plan."
  4. Choose "Create and Manage My Payment Plan" from the drop down menu.
  5. Click on NBS Payment Plan.
  6. Next screen "Create An Account."

Should you encounter any problems with this site, please call Nelnet at 1-800-609-8056 or PPCC at 719-502-2300 (limited assistance available as the payment plan includes personal banking information).

You can also access the website (after setting up your payment plan) at

High School Progams/VA Benefits/Third Party Sponsorship/Military Tuition Assistance


If you have questions regarding your 3rd Party Payment please contact:

  • Anthony Martinez (High School: Concurrent Enrollment, Career Start, and College Pathway students): (719) 502-2064 or
  • General VA questions (certification status, classes, etc) please contact Military Veteran Programs at (719) 502-4100 or
    • For billing inquiries -  Chera Strebel (Chapter 33 (Post 9/11),  Chapter 31 (Voc Rehab) -  (719) 502-2232 or
  • Jess Martinez (Active Duty Military, MyCAA, Colorado Voc Rehab, DMVA, Pikes Peak Work Force Center, TAA, Alliance For Kids, Qualistar, CPCD, AmeriCorps, and all other 3rd party other than those indicated): (719) 502-2343 or