Scholarships at PPCC
in November 2020 for additional scholarship Opportunities.
The PPCC Foundation is excited to announce that we have scholarships available for Spring 2021!
Application will be available on the student portal from October 26, 2020 through November 6, 2020.
This award is available for new or continuing students who meet the following criteria:
- pursuing a degree or certificate in a Career and Technical Education (CTE) program or are in their last year of an AA or AS
- have a 2.0 or higher GPA
- are enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours in the Spring 2021 semester
- are residents of El Paso County
- have completed a 20-21 FAFSA application and have financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- are paying in State tuition
- do not have a current scholarship from Pikes Peak Community College
- Note: Current COSI and Dakota Promise Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply
The PPCC Scholarship Application Process is all on-line.
How to apply
Step 1: Make sure you are registered as a student at PPCC.
If you are not yet registered as a student, go to ppcc.edu and click the red “Apply” button on the right of the page to get started.
Step 2: Go to ppcc.edu
- Click “myPPCC Portal Login” to sign into your student portal
- Click the “Student” tab
Step 2: Click the “Scholarship Management” link
The link is in the center of the page, in the Scholarships window.
Step 3: Complete the Application
From the home page select Start Application
- Review pre-filled fields to make sure they are correct
- Answer all blank questions
- Upload your resume or most recent transcript
- Answer the application questions
- Add the names and email of your reference
- Complete Acknowledgments
If there are errors in the pre-loaded fields, please contact the Registrar's office at 719-502-2052 to update your Banner record.
Step 4: Review Application and Submit
Click Submit Application
Step 5: Complete Consent Form
Click the Consent Form link to sign your release review your FAFSA in order to establish financial need.
For Assistance: Contact PPCC Foundation Scholarships office at 719-502-2016 or Scholarships@ppcc.edu.
Explore External Scholarship Opportunities
You can find many more scholarship opportunities offered through private agencies and organizations. Start your search by reviewing PPCC’s external scholarship list which has been compiled by the Financial Aid Office.
Other great places to look for scholarship opportunities include: scholarship search websites, professional associations, local service organizations, credit unions and banks, Colorado Foundations, The Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce, Veterans Service Organizations and Military Associations.