You've worked hard and are ready for your next step. Whether you are transferring to a university to finish your bachelors or stepping into a career. Be sure to complete your time here by getting your diploma.
Apply for Your Degree or Certificate
You've worked hard, and are ready to graduate. To verify that you have completed all the required courses for your degree you'll need to apply for graduation.
- Before you apply for graduation you should meet with an Advisor orconduct a Degreecheck audit to ensure that you are close to graduating.
- Once you have verified that you are close you must apply for your degree or certificate.
- After you have applied, your application will undergo an audit to see if you have completed all the necessary coursework. Graduation audits are processed in the order that they are received.
- The results of your graduation audit will be sent to your mailing address and student assigned email address.
Attend Commencement Ceremony
Commencement is a time to for you and your family to celebrate all the hard work you have done. You deserve the recognition so be sure to attend. When you apply for graduation you will be asked whether you will attend. Check yes!
Date: May 12, 2018 at 10:00am. Students should arrive at 9:00am.
Deadlines to Apply for Graduation
The deadlines to apply for graduation are:
- July 15th for Summer semester
- November 15th for Fall semester
- March 15th for Spring semester