Applying for Your Degree or Certificate
- Before you apply for graduation you should meet with an Advisor or conduct a Degreecheck audit to ensure that you are close to graduating.
- Once you have verified that you are close you must apply for your degree or certificate.
- After you have applied, your application will undergo an audit to see if you have completed all the necessary coursework. Graduation audits are processed in the order that they are received.
- The results of your graduation audit will be sent to your mailing address and student assigned email address.
If you have any questions or concerns about your graduation application please contact the Records Office at 719-502-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines to Apply for Graduation
The deadlines to apply for graduation are:
- July 15th for Summer semester
- November 15th for Fall semester
- February 15th for Spring semester
Date: May 13, 2017 at 10:30am. Students should arrive at 9:00am.
Location: New Life Church, 11025 Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80921.