The PPCC United Way 2-1-1 is here for you
At PPCC United Way 211, we are here to assist PPCC students, faculty, and staff in connecting to available resources in the community. We know that college is not just classes. There are a lot of other factors that play a part in your time at Pikes Peak Community College. We are here to help with any issues that arise during your time here, and making your time here the best it can be.
If you or someone you know is in danger of harming themselves or someone else, IMMEDIATELY call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. If you are on a PPCC campus, call Campus Police at 502-2900.
What we offer
The PPCC United Way 2-1-1 program offers:
- Appointments with 2-1-1 navigators to assess your needs to better enable efficient and relevant help.
- Short-term intervention (many resources are designed to help immediate needs, with some providing long-term goals of individual and financial sustainability)
- Referral to community and PPCC resources to help students adjust to, cope with, and succeed in college.
- Crisis intervention by providing information about referrals to the community and to the counseling center.
- Appointments are walk-in and by appointment.
For more information and/or to schedule an appointment please call 502-4525 or visit our counseling center website.
A toll-free, anonymous way to report things that threaten you, someone you know, or your community
*After Hours Emergencies Call Campus Police 502-2900
Hours for all Locations:
- Mon. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tue. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wed. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thu. Closed
- Fri. Closed
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed