Every Tuesday, Mar. 12-April 23 (except Mar. 26)
12:30-1:30 p.m., Centennial, C200
Learn to identify common stressors; strategies to cope with stress in a healthy way; the importance of positive self talk and ending negative self talk. Gain tips for decreasing test anxiety and time management.
Aug 28, 2019, 7:30 AM – 1:30 PM
7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the 2019-2020 FAFSA
1. Your FSA ID*
2. Your Social Security Number
3. Your driver’s license number
4. Your 2017 tax records- including W2s*
5. Records of untaxed income*
6. Records of your assets (money)*
7. List of school(s) you are interested in attending
*If you are a dependent student, you will need this information for your parents as well.
Make your appointment by signing into Navigate: ppcc.navigate.eab.com