Skip to main content

Submit Transcripts & Test Scores

Before meeting with an Academic Advisor and registering for classes, complete the form below to provide us with information that will help place you into the right classes for your first semester.

Submit copies of unofficial high school and/or college transcripts, recent test scores (like ACT or SAT), and provide us with important information about your past academic experience.

If you don't have access to your transcripts or test scores at this time, you must then bring them with you when you come to campus to meet with an Advisor and to register for classes.

All students should fill out this from (even if you don't have test scores or transcripts) so we can help recommend the right classes for your first semester.

  • Option to take a placement test or start with prep classes: If your test scores and transcripts place you into college prep classes, you can either register for those classes your first semester or you can choose to take a placement test to see if that score changes the recommendation.
  • Transfer in college credits: Though submitting an unofficial copy of your transcript using this form will help an Advisor provide you with class recommendations and may help override any prerequisites, you will still need to send us your official transcripts to receive transfer credits towards your degree at PPCC.

Next Steps

You will receive a response from the Advising and Testing Office in approximately one week with class recommendations based on the information you provided on this form.

Your next step is to meet with an Advisor and register for classes.