Sign-up to get assistance with your FAFSA
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
During this lab, you will have the opportunity to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor from Pikes Peak Community College.
Come Prepared to Your FAFSA Lab
Sign-up to get help completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). During this lab, you will work with a PPCC Financial Aid Advisor. They will assist you in filling out your application.
In order to successfully complete the FAFSA, you must bring the following along with you to the lab:
Attending Fall 2020, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021 semesters: 2021 FAFSA
- FSA ID (If you have already created it)
- Social Security Number (student, both parents and any step parent if student is a dependent*)
- U.S. Permanent Resident card, if applicable
- Driver's License
- 2018 Tax Returns
- 2018 W-2 forms and any other records of any money earned that year
- Any untaxed income records for 2018, e.g., payments to tax-deferred pension and savings plans, tax exempt interest, and child support received in 2018
- Most recent Leave Earning Statement (LES) for active duty military members or known monthly Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS) amount they received
- Current total amount of cash, savings and checking accounts
- Any current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stocks, bonds and other investment records
*You are considered a dependent student if born before January 1, 1996. Exceptions include if you are married, active duty military, veteran, have children you support, or other special circumstances.
FAFSA Lab Dates - Location: Centennial Campus
Upcoming Dates and Times
Tuesday July 21st 9am -11am In person room 219 2pm – 4pm Cisco Webex
Wednesday July 29th 2pm-4pm In person room W118 6pm-8pm Cisco Webex
Monday Aug. 3rd 9am-11am in person room 219 2pm-4pm Cisco Webex
Saturday Aug. 8th 9am-11am in-person room 219 12pm-2pm Cisco Webex
Wednesday Aug. 12th 2pm-4pm In-person room W118 6pm-8pm Cisco Webex
Monday Aug 17th 9am-11am in-person room 219 Cisco Webex 12pm-2pm
Saturday Aug. 22nd in-person 9am-11am W118 12pm-2pm cisco webex
Tuesday Aug. 25th in-person 9am-11am 219 Cisco webex 2pm-4pm
Stop by Enrollment Services Monday through Friday to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor at Centennial or Rampart Range campuses for assistance filling out the FAFSA application.