Sign-up to get assistance with your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). During this lab, you will have the opportunity to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor from Pikes Peak Community College.
Come Prepared to Your FAFSA Lab
Sign-up to get help completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). During this lab, you will work with a PPCC Financial Aid Advisor. They will assist you in filling out your application.
In order to successfully complete the FAFSA, you must bring the following along with you to the lab:
Attending Fall 2019, Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 semesters: 1920 FAFSA
- FSA ID (If you have already created it)
- Social Security Number (student, both parents and any step parent if student is a dependent*)
- U.S. Permanent Resident card, if applicable
- Driver's License
- 2017 Tax Returns
- 2017 W-2 forms and any other records of any money earned that year
- Any untaxed income records for 2017, e.g., payments to tax-deferred pension and savings plans, tax exempt interest, and child support received in 2017
- Most recent Leave Earning Statement (LES) for active duty military members or known monthly Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS) amount they received
- Current total amount of cash, savings and checking accounts
- Any current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stocks, bonds and other investment records
*You are considered a dependent student if born before January 1, 1996. Exceptions include if you are married, active duty military, veteran, have children you support, or other special circumstances.
Schedule Your FAFSA Lab Appointment
FAFSA Labs will resume in February.
During the month of January, stop by Enrollment Services to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor at Centennial or Rampart Range campuses for assistance filling out the FAFSA application.