Follow-You Printing (Equitrac)
Documents printed at CC, DTS, or RR campuses may be conveniently retrieved from any of the available Multi-Function Printers. Just print your document and pick it up later.
How to check your Printing Balance
Once submitted, the request to print your computer will open the Print Assistant window which will calculate the cost of the print job, will show the balance, and will allow to accept the charge or delete it.
Print services are available on every campus computer by selecting the "Print Account Balance" icon on desktop and using the same credentials used to log into a computer on campus (i.e. PPCCINST\S01234567) and selecting User Dashboard and then Reports.
How to add funds to your Printing Balance
Online payments require a Credit or a Debit Card, while cash payment can be completed at the Bookstore.
- To pay online, log into a computer on campus and click on the "Print Account Balance" icon on the desktop.
- Log in using the same credential you use to log into a computer on campus (i.e. PPCCINST\S01234567)
- Click on Deposit
- Click on PayPal - you do not need a PayPal account to add funds
- Type the amount you want add, accept the PayPal policy by selecting the checkbox, and click on the "PayPal Check out" button.
- Select the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" or, if you prefer to pay using PayPal, log in.
- Complete the payment by following the instructions on the screen
How to Print, Copy, Scan or Email Documents
- Go to any MFP (Multi-Function Printer)
- Select desired options from launcher:
- "Follow -You Printing" (you will only have access to your printed jobs)
- "Scan-to-Me" (used for scanning and email documents to your student email)
- "Enable Copier" (used for making copies)
- Follow on screen directions to continue
- By default, jobs are printed black and white and duplex
- When completed, touch "log out" to keep your printing allowance secure
Documents will remain in queue for 48hrs. Afterwards they will need to be printed again.
Detailed Printing Costs*
* Does not apply to PPCC Staff & Faculty.
|Printing: Black and White, one-sided||$0.05|
|Printing: Black and White, two-sided (duplexed)||$0.10|
|Printing: Color, one-sided||$0.10|
|Printing: Color, two-sided||$0.20|
|Copying: Black and White, one-sided||$0.05|
|Copying: Black and White, two-sided (duplexed)||$0.10|
|Copying: Color, one-sided||$0.10|
|Copying: Color, two-sided||$0.20|
|Scan to email||Free|
Login with your ID Card
- Obtain ID Card at Student Life
- Locate the magnetic strip reader on right side of printer
- Swipe your ID card with black strip facing down
Login via Touch Panel
- Wake the touch panel by touching it
- When login screen appears, touch "User ID" to show the keyboard
- Type in your Student ID (S#) including the S and touch "OK"
- In the "Password" field, type your network password (MMDD is default) or the last four digits of your Student ID (S#), touch "OK"
- Touch "Log in"
Check Your Balance
Students are allocated $25.00 for printing at the beginning of each semester.
To obtain Equitrac print balance, log into a computer on campus and click to the "Print Account Balance" icon then Login using the same credentials you use to log into a computer on campus (i.e. PPCCINST\S01234567), select User Dashboard and then Reports.