Tutoring and Schedules
Review the schedules for a list of all drop-in tutoring sessions offered by the LAC.
LAC Programs and Services:
- Peer-to-peer tutoring services offered by trained and certified tutors
- Placement test preparation materials and support to students needing to take or retake, the AccuPlacer Placement Test at PPCC
- Academic skills workshop series designed to help students prepare for the rigors of college coursework
- Study skills help for students interested in creating an academic success plan that is individualized to their learning preferences and needs
- Online resources for distance students
Services are offered at all PPCC campus locations and are scheduled based upon student need and available resources. However, our main office is located on Centennial Campus in room A-212 Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
NOW HIRING TUTORS!
The LAC is looking for peer tutors for the Summer 2016 semester. For more information about courses needing coverage and how to become a tutor, please follow the link below.
Please contact the LAC with any questions.
Why Use the LAC?
PPCC students who choose to participate in LAC services not only receive better grades on average, but they also learn skills and strategies individualized to their learning preferences that have helped them to become better students overall!
At the PPCC Learning Assistance Center, our mission is to empower student success through collaborative learning, individualized advancement, leadership development, and meaningful dialogues.