Named a "Best for Vets" college, PPCC provides support to all active duty, veterans and their family members by offering a host of general education courses like math, English, science and history -- online and traditional at multiple campus locations. We also offer career-training opportunities and have a first-class Military & Veterans Programs department to help you transition into the classroom.
Three main campuses: Centennial, Downtown Studio, and Rampart Range. Classes are also offered at the Fort Carson Army Education Center and Peterson Air Force Base Education Center. Traditional classroom, hybrid, and fully online options offered in different length terms.
Credit for Prior Learning
PPCC will evaluate your military JST or CCAF for college credit. Prior Learning assessment for occupational and experiential learning by portfolio is also available.
- We cannot submit developmental classes in the online or hybrid format for Certification (ex. CCR 094.C11, or MAT 050.1N1, or any section that has a "H" in it--1H1, 9HW, etc.). No Certification=you pay the tuition.
- Your monthly stipend is based on your certification status of full time. This means the above classes don't count toward full time for your stipend.
- If you take all online or all hybrid classes it will reduce your monthly stipend.
- We cannot Certify classes that do not apply to your degree. exception = Round off in final semester.
- Submit a Certification Request each semester.
Military and Veterans Programs Department is accepting VA Work Study applications for their Centennial and Fort Carson Offices. Must be enrolled 3/4 time or more.
Military Office Hours and Locations
Maps and Directions
- Mon. 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Tue. 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Wed. 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Thu. 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Fri. 9:00 AM - 5:00 pm
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed
Other Office Locations:
Name MVP at Fort Carson Army Education Center
Room 118, Building 1117
Name MVP at Peterson Air Force Base Education Center
Room 112, Building 1141
Name MVP at Rampart Range Admissions Office
Every 2nd and 4th Wed: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM