Active Duty Army & Air Force
First time users must attend a Tuition Assistance Briefing at their respective Education Center to activate their benefits.
Active Duty Army
- Attend "College 101" briefing at the Ft. Carson Education Center for first time TA users (mandatory).
- Register for classes through your student portal at PPCC and print out your class schedule for reference.
- Log into GoArmyEd and select "Request TA".
- Search for your classes by: subject (i.e. ENG), catalog number (i.e. 121), and section number (i.e. 151).
- TA will only cover the tuition portion of the class. Any course or student fees will show as "Soldier Funded".
- TA requests must be completed prior to the start of term. TA requests for classes numbered below 100 (i.e. MAT050) will require an Army Education Counselor override.
- Verify you have an approved TA request showing tuition as "Army Funded" for each requested class. There may be a system delay in between requests.
Active Duty Air Force
- Attend a Tuition Assistance Briefing at your servicing Base Education Center for first time TA users.
- Register for classes through your student portal at PPCC.
- Log into your AIPortal with a printed copy of your PPCC class schedule and the tuition costs (no fee information needed).
- Select your classes through the catalog and then enter tuition information.
- Submit for approval no later than seven (7) days prior to start of class term.
- Your TA request, once approved, will digitally route to PPCC Financial Services.