Skip to main content

Currently Serving

View Benefits

top of incline.jpeg


View Benefits


Spouses and Dependents

View Benefits

Placement Testing is REQUIRED for Developmental Courses

Are you considering using your VA education benefits or Tuition Assistance to pay for a developmental course (college prep such as MAT 055, CCR 094, AAA 109, etc.)?

Pikes Peak Community College has confirmed with the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense that a placement test is required in order to justify taking a developmental course (college prep math or English course). No other form of justification is acceptable. VA and TA will not pay for these courses without a placement test score on file. ​What does this mean for you?

​You must take EdReady or the Accuplacer test to determine if you need to take a college prep course for math or English. For your next steps, visit the Testing Center's placement test site. 

An EdReady score below 90 can be used to justify your enrollment in a college prep course. Be sure to forward your results to the Testing Center!

Go to PPCC Testing Center

Pikes Peak Community College supports your success by providing a wealth of resources to help you grow and succeed as a student. There are also many offerings to help inside and outside of the classroom. Student Services helps you manage the many demands and challenges students face in life and at college. 

View more information

Policy Protecting Students from Fees and Penalties Due to VA Payment Delay

Effective August 1, 2019, schools are not allowed to penalize or prohibit a GI Bill student from attending or participating in courses while awaiting VA payment (for up to 90 days).  See the Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018 for more information.