To help assist your needs, we have prepared a community resource listing.
- Peak Military Care Network: Advocacy, Behavioral Health, Crisis Intervention & First Responders, Domestic Violence, Education, Medical/Physical Health, Social Services & Child Welfare (Emergency Financial Assistance, Housing Assistance), Substance Abuse/Poly-pharmacy, Transitional/Reintegration, Workforce Readiness/Employment.
- Peak Military Care Network Database: A vast listing of agencies that provide assistance with many different subjects.
- Mount Carmel Center of Excellence: Veterans reintegration services, employment readiness, individual and group counseling, wellness programs and other events.
- Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention
- American Charities: food, clothing -- no questions asked
- PrepConnect: 5-Day Advanced Job Seekers Workshop for Veterans, Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, and Military Spouses.