You are not required to submit a Certification Request Form (CRF). Your VR&E counselor will issue PPCC a authorization (PO) approving our office to submit your enrollment to VA for payment. Submitting a CRF could delay payments. If you are unsure about what benefit you are using, please call 719.502.4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Submit your Certification Request Form
PLEASE NOTE: THAT IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REQUEST CERTIFICATION TO USE THEIR VA BENEFITS FOR EVERY SEMESTER THEY WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM AT PPCC. Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation page in your screen. If you do not receive this confirmation, please confirm with the MVP office that you successfully submitted your certification request form. You can email email@example.com or call 719.502.4100.
Accepting VA Workstudy Applications
We are accepting VA work studies applications for the current and upcoming semesters!
- Flexible hours
- Federal minimum wage, tax free income
- Must be using VA Education Benefits
- VA will only pay for classes that are applicable to your degree program
- VA will only pay for remedial or developmental classes (below the 100 course level) that are taken completely inside the classroom. Justification that you need these classes is required by VA. Take the EdReady test.
- VA classifies college-level self-paced classes as resident/traditional (100% completely inside the classroom) learning if there is a classroom component. Students do not need to provide documentation to our office. Our office will collect the documentation on your behalf.
- You must be full time the entire time in order to receive your full housing stipend.
- VA classifies college-level hybrid classes as resident/traditional (100% inside the classroom) learning.
- If you choose exclusively online classes, you will only receive half of the national average for your housing stipend.
CH30 and CH1606 only:
- You are required to verify your attendance with VA on the last day of every month at 877.823.2378 or www.gibill.va.gov/wave/
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.