Attention VocRehab (CH31) Students:
You are not required to submit a Certification Request Form. You are required to submit VA form 28-1905 (typically issued to firstname.lastname@example.org by your VocRehab counselor).
Download and read the Fact Sheet for your VA Education Benefit.
These will not open in IE. Please use a different browser.
- VA will only pay for classes that are applicable to your degree program
- VA will only pay for remedial or developmental classes (below the 100 course level) that are taken completely inside the classroom
- VA considers self-paced classes as online learning
- You must be full time the entire time in order to receive your full MHA
- Hybrid classes are now considered resident/traditional (100% inside the classroom) classes
- If you choose exclusively online or self-paced classes, you will only receive half of the national average MHA
CH30 and CH1606 only:
- You are required to verify your attendance with VA on the last day of every month at 877.823.2378 or www.gibill.va.gov/wave/
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.